Last Updated: October 1, 2022
- License & Title
Introze hereby grants you, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable personal license to use Introze for your own use and to install Introze on only one mobile device that you own or control. Title, ownership and all rights (including without limitation intellectual property rights) in and to Introze shall remain with Introze. Except for those rights expressly granted in this Agreement, no other rights are granted, whether express or implied. If you do not comply with the provisions of this Agreement, you will be liable for all resulting damages suffered by you, Introze or any third parties. Your rights to use Introze cease immediately upon termination of this Agreement, and you must delete Introze from your mobile device.
You understand and agree that you shall only use Introze in a manner that complies with any and all applicable laws in the jurisdictions in which you use Introze. Your use shall be in accordance with applicable restrictions concerning privacy and intellectual property rights.
You may not:
- Use Introze or any content on Introze for any commercial purposes without our consent;
- Create derivative works based on Introze;
- Use Introze for any purpose other than as described herein;
- Copy or reproduce Introze except as described in this Agreement;
- Sell, assign, license, disclose, distribute or otherwise transfer or make available Introze or any copies of Introze in any form to any third parties;
- Remove or alter any proprietary notices or marks on Introze; or
- Alter, translate, decompile, reverse assemble or reverse engineer Introze, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, except to the extent this prohibition is not permitted under an applicable law.
By using Introze, you expressly represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to and have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Introze is intended to be used by adults only and by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Introze should not be used by minors without adult supervision. By using Introze, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or will use Introze under adult supervision.
- Personal Information and Privacy
- No Warranty
Introze does not warrant that the functions contained in Introze will meet any requirements or needs you may have, or that Introze will operate error free, or in an uninterrupted manner, or that any defects or errors will be corrected, or that the servers processing information for Introze are free of viruses, bugs or other harmful components, or that Introze is fully compatible with any particular platform. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, you assume all responsibility for your download and use of Introze and do so at your own risk. Introze is offered on an "as-is" basis, without any representations, warranties, guarantees, or conditions of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or any other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or in equity. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the waiver or exclusion of implied warranties so they may not apply to you.
- Right to Terminate or Modify Introze or this Agreement
You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement so that you continue to be aware of any changes to this Agreement. Introze reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, and Introze also reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate any of the services, features, functionality, appearance or fees of Introze at any time, effective upon the posting of an updated version of this Agreement on our website or on Introze. In the event Introze modifies Introze in any manner, you may terminate this Agreement and cease use of Introze. By using Introze after a new Agreement has been posted, or after any modification to Introze, you agree to the revised terms and conditions of this Agreement or to the modifications of Introze. Introze, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate this Agreement or to terminate your access to Introze for any reason and at any time. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, Introze has the right to prohibit your access to Introze, including without limitation by deactivating your username or login, and to refuse future access to Introze.
You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Introze, its officers, directors, employees, agents, owners, shareholders, members, contractors, subsidiaries, and affiliates from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to: (a) your access to or use of Introze; (b) your content; and (c) your breach of this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Introze shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Introze has been advised of the possibility of such damages). In no event will Introze's aggregate liability to you exceed the amount of fees paid by you to Introze. These limitations and exclusions will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations of damages and/or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Law and Forum for Disputes
This Agreement between you and Introze will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to conflict of laws principles, except to the extent that federal law applies. The exclusive forum for any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be an appropriate federal court or state court sitting in the County of Miami Dade or Broward, State of Florida.
- Intellectual Property
The contents of Introze and of Introze.com are protected by copyright and trademark laws and are the property of Introze or its licensors. "Introze.com", "Introze", and all related logos, products and services described,or appearing, in our website and in our Introze App are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Introze or its licensors. You agree not to display, use, copy, or imitate these trademarks in any manner without Introze’s prior, written permission. You may not use, copy, alter, modify or change any of Introze’s logos or marks in any way, use them in a manner that is disparaging to Introze, or display them in any manner that implies Introze's sponsorship or endorsement. All right, title and interest in and to the Introze website and any contact thereon, and to Introze and any content therein, is the exclusive property of Introze and its licensors. The information and content provided includes, but is not limited to, the text, graphics, image, software, their related files and their arrangement in Introze and on Introze.com.
- Third Party Agreements & Third-Party Resources
YYour use of Introze may be subject to separate agreements you may enter into with your mobile device operating system provider, your mobile device manufacturer, your mobile service or wireless carrier, your network provider, and any other third parties involved in providing your mobile device service. You agree to comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using Introze, and you agree and acknowledge that Introze is not a party to those agreements, has no responsibility for the products and services provided by any of those third parties, and is not responsible or liable for those third party’s terms or actions taken under the third party’s terms.
Additionally, Introze may contain links to third-party websites or resources. In such cases, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources, or for the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Introze. You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any such websites or resources.
- Introze Services
Introze allows you to make introductions to your mutual contacts and also to accept introductions made by others. Introze also allows you to offer rewards to other Introze users for making introductions for you. Introze has no responsibility for the actions of your transfer recipient or for the subject of the transfer. We are not involed in the actual transmittal of funds between users, the enforcement or collection of such rewards or payments, nor do we guarantee the identity of any user of Introze. You understand that any offers for rewards you make to other Introze users or any offers for rewards other Introze users make to you do not involve Introze, and are done completely outside Introze’s platform and infrastructure. Introze does not get involved with enforcement or collection of any such offers of rewards.
You hereby authorize Introze, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity and/or authenticate your identity and account information. This may include asking you for further information and/or documentation about your account usage or identity or requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address, wireless/cellular telephone number or financial instruments, and verifying your information against third party databases or through other sources. This process is for internal verification purposes.
Your phone service provider is not the provider of Introze. You are responsible for any fees that your mobile phone service provider charges while using Introze, including but not limited to text messaging and data charges. If you change or deactivate the mobile phone number that you used to create your Introze account, you must update your account information through Settings immediately to prevent us from sending to someone else messages intended for you.
- Loss or Theft of Account Information, Unauthorized Transactions, and Mobile Device
If you believe that any of your Introze account registration information or mobile device containing Introze has been lost or stolen, immediately contact Introze via the Contact Us information below or by email to SupportTeam@Introze.com. We do not guarantee that we will be able to respond or to take any action to assist you but you nonetheless understand your obligation and requirement to notify us immediately of such occurrence immediately in case we are able to take any actions to help and support you and/or any other affected Introze users.
You should immediately notify Introze if you believe:
- There has been an unauthorized access to your account, or the occurrence of an Other Error;
- There is an error in your transaction history;
- Your login has been compromised;
- Your Introze mobile-activated phone has been lost, stolen, or deactivated; or
- You need more information about a transaction listed in your transaction history or transaction confirmation email.
You should regularly log into your account and review your transaction history to ensure that there has not been an Unauthorized Transaction or Other Error. Introze will also send an email to the primary email address on file to notify you of each transaction from your account (unless you have turned off such email notifications from Introze). You should review these emails to ensure that each transaction was authorized and is accurate.
For Unauthorized Transactions or Other Errors in your account, notify us by emailing us at SupportTeam@Introze.com. When you notify us, provide us with all the following information:
- Your name, and the email address and phone number registered to your account; and
- A description of any suspected Unauthorized Transaction or Other Error and an explanation of why you believe it is incorrect or why you need more information to identify the transaction.
- Restricted Activities
In connection with your use of Introze, your account, or during your interactions with Introze, a user or a third party, you will not:
- breach this Agreement, or any other Agreement that you have entered into with Introze;
- violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (for example, those governing financial services, consumer protections, unfair competition, or anti-discrimination);
- post content that contains pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, discrimination, or incitements to violence;
- infringe Introze's or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully bullying, intimidating or harassing;
- use or attempt to use another user's account, username, login or other form of identity without their permission.
- spam or solicit any Introze users or any other third parties;
- solicit login credentials from another user;
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading Personal Information;
- create more than one Introze account for yourself, through among other methods, using a name that is not yours, using temporary email address(es) or phone number(s), or providing any other falsified Personal Information;
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any Personal Information you provide to us;
- use an anonymizing proxy;
- use or control an account that is linked to another account that has engaged in any of these restricted activities;
- control, use or possess more than one account without authorization from Introze;
- conduct your business or use Introze in a manner that results in, or may result, in complaints, disputes, claims, reversals, chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to Introze, a user, a third party or you;
- use Introze to make transactions for the purpose of earning rewards, perks, miles, points, etc. with your credit card, debit card, or bank account;
- use your account or Introze in a manner that Introze, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover reasonably believe to be an abuse of the credit card system or a violation of credit card association rules;
- disclose or distribute another Introze user's Personal Information to a third party, or use the information for marketing purposes unless you receive the user's express consent to do so;
- use Introze in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying Introze, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of Introze or its infrastructure;
- use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access Introze or extract other user's information;
- upload or facilitate any viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of Introze or damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
- use or develop any third-party applications that interact with Introze or other users' content or information without prior written consent from Introze.
- take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of Introze or any system or network, or attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of Introze that you are not authorized to access;
- encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
- Acceptable Use
You agree that your offering any rewards to other Introze users for any introductions is solely intended for the purposes of requesting or thanking the other user for an introduction to a new contact. You will not offer any rewards to any other Introze users for any other reason other than to thank that user for an introduction the user has made for you. That means you will not use the reward offering features of Introze for the payments of any goods or services other than as a thank you for an introduction made for you. You also understand that a thank you payment for an introduction is never an obligation or requirement. Your decision to send another Introze user a payment as a thank you for an introduction is in your discretion and is always optional. Introze does not require any payments to be made in return for any introductions made for you and Introze is not involed in the transmittal, enforcement, collection or any other part of such rewards other than providing the mobile application for your posting such rewards to your network on Introze. You agree not to use Introze services other than the specific use mentioned above.
- Legal Compliance
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of Introze is in conformance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By using Introze, you warrant and represent that you will not use Introze to violate any laws, statutes, ordinances, or regulations.
You are responsible for all liability incurred by Introze, an Introze user, or a third party caused by or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, and/or your use of Introze. You agree to reimburse Introze, a user, or a third party for all such liability
You acknowledge that you are responsible for your actions, posts, statements, and all of your actions while using Introze. Introze shall not be responsible or in any way held liable due to any of your actions or omissions.
If we have reason to believe that you have engaged in any restricted activities, violated any parts of this Agreement, or provided any incorrect information, we may take various actions to protect Introze, another Introze user, a third party, or you from any liability. The actions we may take include but are not limited to the following:
- We may close, suspend, or limit your access to your account or Introze);
- we may contact other Introze users, and warn other users, law enforcement, or impacted third parties of your actions;
- we may update inaccurate information you provided us;
- we may refuse to provide Introze to you in the future; and
- we may take legal action against you.
- Account Closure, Termination of Service, or Limited Account Access
If we limit or close your account or terminate your use of Introze for any reason, you may contact us and request restoration of access if appropriate. However, if we deem you violated this Agreement, restoration is at our sole discretion.
You may stop using Introze at any time or may close your accounts by contacting us. Introze, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate Introze, to terminate this Agreement, or to terminate your access to Introze for any reason and at any time. If we terminate or limit your use of Introze for any reason, we will use reasonable efforts to provide you with notice of our actions.
- Policy Violation
If Introze incurs any damages because you violate our policies, break any laws, or otherwise cause Introze to suffer any damages or incur any expenses then we may take legal action against you to recover losses, investigation costs, fines, or legal fees we may incur.
- Waiver of Right to Jury; Class Action Waiver
To the extent allowed by law, you agree to irrevocably waive any right you may have to a trial by jury or other court trial (other than small claims court) or to serve as a representative, as a private attorney general, or in any other representative capacity, or to participate as a member of a class of claimants, in any lawsuit, arbitration or other proceeding filed against us and/or related third parties.
- Liability of Introze
Neither Introze nor any of its affiliates, vendors, agents or suppliers will be liable for, and you agree not to seek against any of the foregoing, any damages of any kind arising from the use of Introze, including, but not limited to, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, consequential damages or damages resulting from the use of service, loss of use of the service, lost data, lost profits, or business interruption arising out of or in any way connected with the use of Introze, any delays in Introze, or the inability to use Introze, or any portion thereof, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if all or any of us have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose. Introze does not have any control over, and cannot ensure the accuracy, merit, validity, safety, security, legitimacy, or usefulness of any introductions you receive through your use of Introze or through any of your contacts on Introze.
- Release of Introze
If you have a dispute with one or more Introze users relating to your use of Introze in any way, or for any claim or cause of action originating in any way from your use of Introze, you understand and agree that Introze is not responsible for any such dispute and you hereby release Introze (and our officers, directors, agents, owners, members, shareholders, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
In the event of termination of this Agreement or Introze, the terms in this Agreement that by their nature are continuing shall survive such termination, including but not limited to the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities.
- Independent Contractors
The parties agree they are independent contractors to each other in performing their respective obligations hereunder. Nothing in this Agreement or in the working relationship being established and developed hereunder shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause, the parties to be treated as partners, joint venturers, or otherwise as joint associates for profit.
- Final Terms
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Agreement or your Introze account, please email us at SupportTeam@introze.com.