- License & Title
Introze hereby grants you, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable personal license to use the Introze App for your own use and to install the Introze App on only one mobile device that you own or control. Title, ownership and all rights (including without limitation intellectual property rights) in and to the Introze App shall remain with Introze. Except for those rights expressly granted in this Agreement, no other rights are granted, whether express or implied. If you do not comply with the provisions of this Agreement, you will be liable for all resulting damages suffered by you, Introze or any third parties. Your rights to use the Introze App cease immediately upon termination of this Agreement and you must delete the Introze App from your mobile device.
You understand and agree that you shall only use the Introze App in a manner that complies with any and all applicable laws in the jurisdictions in which you use the Introze App. Your use shall be in accordance with applicable restrictions concerning privacy and intellectual property rights.
You may not:
- Use the Introze App or any content on the Introze App for any commercial purposes without our consent;
- Create derivative works based on the Introze App;
- Use the Introze App for any purpose other than as described herein;
- Copy or reproduce the Introze App except as described in this Agreement;
- Sell, assign, license, disclose, distribute or otherwise transfer or make available the Introze App or any copies of the Introze App in any form to any third parties;
- Remove or alter any proprietary notices or marks on the Introze App; or
- Alter, translate, decompile, reverse assemble or reverse engineer the Introze App, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, except to the extent this prohibition is not permitted under an applicable law.
By using the Introze App, you expressly represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to and have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Introze App is intended to be used by adults only and by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Introze App should not be used by minorswithout adult supervision. By using the Introze App, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or will use the Introze App under adult supervision.
- Personal Information and Privacy
- No Warranty
Introze does not warrant that the functions contained in the Introze App will meet any requirements or needs you may have, or that the Introze App will operate error free, or in an uninterrupted manner, or that any defects or errors will be corrected, or that the servers processing information for the Introze App are free of viruses, bugs or other harmful components, or that the Introze App is fully compatible with any particular platform. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, you assume all responsibility for your download and use of the Introze App and do so at your own risk. The Introze App is offered on an "as-is" basis, without any representations, warranties, guarantees, or conditions of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or any other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or in equity. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the waiver or exclusion of implied warranties so they may not apply to you.
- Right to Terminate or Modify the Introze App or this Agreement
You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement so that you continue to be aware of any changes to this Agreement. Introzereserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, and Introze also reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate any of the services, features, functionality, appearance or fees of the Introze App at any time, effective upon the posting of an updated version of this Agreement on our website or on the Introze App. In the event Introze modifies the Introze App in any manner, you may terminate this Agreement and cease use of the Introze App. By using the Introze App after a new Agreement has been posted, or after any modification to the Introze App, you agree to the revised terms and conditions of this Agreement or to the modifications of the Introze App. Introze, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate this Agreement or to terminate your access to the Introze App for any reason and at any time upon payment to you of any unrestricted funds held in custody for you unless Introze is unable to release such funds to you because of restrictions involving accounting or legal issues related to your Introze account. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, Introze has the right to prohibit your access to the Introze App, including without limitation by deactivating your username and password, and to refuse future access to the Introze App.
You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Introze, its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliates from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to: (a) your access to or use of the Introze App; (b) your content; and (c) your breach of this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Introze shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Introze has been advised of the possibility of such damages). In no event will Introze's aggregate liability to you exceed the amount of fees paid by you to Introze. These limitations and exclusions will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations of damages and/or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Law and Forum for Disputes
This Agreement between you and Introzewill be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to conflict of laws principles, except to the extent that federal law applies. The exclusive forum for any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be an appropriate federal court or state court sitting in the County of Broward, State of Florida.
- Intellectual Property
The contents of the Introze App and of Introze.com are protected by copyright and trademark laws and are the property of Introze or its licensors. "Introze.com", "Introze", and all related logos, products and services described,or appearing, in our website and in our Introze App are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Introze or its licensors. You agree not to display, use, copy, or imitate these trademarks in any manner without Introze’s prior, written permission. You may not alter, modify or change any of Introze’s logos or marks in any way, use them in a manner that is disparaging to Introze, or display them in any manner that implies Introze's sponsorship or endorsement. All right, title and interest in and to the Introze website and any contact thereon, and to the Introze App and any content therein, is the exclusive property of Introze and its licensors.The information and content provided includes, but is not limited to, the text, graphics, image, software, their related files and their arrangement in the Introze App and on Introze.com.
- Third Party Agreements& Third Party Resources
Your use of the IntrozeApp may be subject to separate agreements you may enter into with your mobile device operating system provider, your mobile device manufacturer, your mobile service or wireless carrier, your network provider, and any other third parties involved in providing your mobile device service. You agree to comply with all applicable third party terms of agreement when using the IntrozeApp, and you agree and acknowledge that Introze is not a party to those agreements, has no responsibility for the products and services provided by any of those third parties, and is not responsible or liable for those third party’s terms or actions taken under the third party’s terms.
Additionally, the Introze App may contain links to third-party websites or resources. In such cases, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable forthe availability or accuracy of such websites or resources, or for the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Introze. You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any such websites or resources.
- Introze App Services
The IntrozeApp allows you to make introductions to your mutual contacts and also to accept introductions made by others. The IntrozeApp also allows you to send payments to and accept payments from third parties. Introze has no responsibility for the actions of your transfer recipient or for the subject of the transfer. We do not guarantee the identity of any user of the IntrozeApp or that a sender or a recipient can or will complete a transaction.
You hereby authorize Introze, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity and/or authenticate your identity and account information. This may include asking you for further information and/or documentation about your account usage or identity, or requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address, wireless/cellular telephone number or financial instruments, and verifying your information against third party databases or through other sources. This process is for internal verification purposes.
We may, at our discretion, impose limits on the amount of money you can send or receive through the IntrozeApp. These limits may change from time to time in Introze’s sole discretion.
When your credit card is used as your funding source, you are requesting that we initiate on your behalf a charge on your credit card. You agree that such requests constitute your authorization to Introze to charge your credit card, and once you have provided your authorization for the charge, you will not be able to cancel the charge.
You understand and agree that Introze charges a fee when you send money to another Introze user. You will see the amount of the fee that Introze charges when you confirm the amount you are sending. These fees may change from time to time in Introze's sole discretion. You may be subject to additional third party fees that your credit card companyor bank may charge.
When you receive a payment, you are liable to Introze for the full amount of the payment plus any fees if the payment is later invalidated for any reason. This means that, in addition to any other liability, you will be responsible for the amount of the payment, plus applicable fees if you lose a claim or a chargeback, or if there is a reversal of the payment. If a sender of a payment later disputes the payment or files a claim for a chargeback, the debit or credit card issuer or the originating bank, not Introze, will determine whether the dispute is valid and to whom payment is due. You agree to allow Introze to recover any amounts due to Introze by debiting your balance. If there are insufficient funds in your balance to cover your liability, you agree to reimburse Introze through other means. If Introze is unable to recover the funds from your primary funding source, Introze may attempt to contact you, or may take other legal actions to collect the amount due, to the extent allowed by applicable law.
You do not need to maintain a balance in your account in order to make payments. If you do hold a balance, Introze will hold your funds separate from its corporate funds, will not use your funds for its operating expenses or any other corporate purposes, and will not voluntarily make your funds available to its creditors in the event of bankruptcy. While your funds are in our custody, Introze will combine your funds with the funds of other users and place those combined accounts in one or more bank accounts in Introze's name.
Introze is not a bank or other chartered depository institution. Funds held by Introze or its service providers (including any bank service providers) in connection with the processing of transactions are not deposit obligations and are not insured for the benefit of the user by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other governmental agency. You understand and agree that you will not receive interest or other earnings on the funds that Introze handles and places in combined accounts. Introze has no ownership right to the principal of the funds you maintain with Introze.
If the balance in your account is negative for any reason, Introze may set off the negative balance by deducting amounts you owe Introze from money you receive into your account, or money you attempt to withdraw or send from your account. You agree to allow Introze to recover any amounts due to Introze by debiting your balance. If there are insufficient funds in your balance to cover your liability, you agree to reimburse Introze through other means. If Introze is unable to recover the funds from your primary funding source, Introze may attempt to contact you, or may take other legal actions to collect the amount due, to the extent allowed by applicable law. To secure your performance of this Agreement, you hereby grant to Introze a lien on and security interest in your account and agree to execute any further documentation to perfect these Introze rights. Introze reserves the right to delay withdrawals while we screen for risk, or request you provide additional information to verify your identity and we may limit the amount you can withdraw until the information is verified. Introze, in its sole discretion, may place a hold on a payment you receive for a transaction when Introze believes there may be a high level of risk associated with the transaction.
In the event of an error in sending or receiving money through the Introze App, you give Introze permission, subject to Introze's compliance with applicable law, to make appropriate corrections by debiting or crediting your Introze balance, or debiting or crediting your funding sources as applicable.
Your phone service provider is not the provider of the Introze App. You are responsible for any fees that yourmobile phone service provider charges while using the Introze App, including but not limited to text messaging and data charges. If you change or deactivate the mobile phone number that you used to create your Introzeaccount, you must update your account information through Settings immediately to prevent us from sending to someone else messages intended for you.
It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the payments you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. Introze is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
Subject to any applicable additional terms and conditions, all transfers of money you make using the Introze App are final and non-refundable. You cannot cancel a transfer of money to another user once you submit the payment. By accepting this Agreement, you agree that Introze is not required to provide a refund for any reason.
- Loss or Theft of Account Information, Unauthorized Transactions, and Mobile Device
If you believe that any of your Introze account registration informationor mobile device containing the Introze App has been lost or stolen, or if your account history shows transfers that you did not make, immediately contact Introze via the Contact Us information below or by email to SupportTeam@Introze.com.
You should immediately notify Introze if you believe:
- There has been an Unauthorized Transaction, unauthorized access to your account, or the occurrence of an Other Error;
- There is an error in your transaction history or your transaction confirmation sent to you by email;
- Your password has been compromised;
- Your Introze mobile-activated phone has been lost, stolen or deactivated; or
- You need more information about a transaction listed in your transaction history or transaction confirmation email.
You should regularly log into your account and review your transaction history to ensure that there has not been an Unauthorized Transaction or Other Error. Introze will also send an email to the primary email address on file in order to notify you of each transaction from your account (unless you have turned off such email notifications from Introze). You should review these emails to ensure that each transaction was authorized and is accurate.
For Unauthorized Transactions or Other Errors in your account, notify us by emailing us at SupportTeam@Introze.com. When you notify us, provide us with all of the following information:
- Your name, and the email address and phone number registered to your account;
- A description of any suspected Unauthorized Transaction or Other Error and an explanation of why you believe it is incorrect or why you need more information to identify the transaction; and
- The dollar amount of any suspected Unauthorized Transaction or Other Error.
- Restricted Activities
In connection with your use of the Introze App, your account, or in the course of your interactions with Introze, a user or a third party, you will not:
- breach this Agreement, the card processing Agreement, or any other Agreement that you have entered into with Introze;
- violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (for example, those governing financial services, consumer protections, unfair competition, or anti-discrimination);
- post content that contains pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence;
- infringe Introze's or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully bullying, intimidating or harassing;
- use or attempt to use another user's account, username, or password without their permission.
- spam or solicit any Introze users or any other third parties;
- solicit login credentials from another user;
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading Personal Information;
- create more than one Introze account for yourself, through among other methods, using a name that is not yours, using temporary email address(es) or phone number(s), or providing any other falsified Personal Information;
- send or receive what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds;
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any Personal Information you provide to us;
- attempt to benefit more than once during the course of a dispute by receiving or attempting to receive funds from both Introze and the recipient of funds, bank, or credit card issuer for the same transaction;
- use an anonymizing proxy;
- use or control an account that is linked to another account that has engaged in any of these restricted activities;
- control, use or possess more than one account without authorization from Introze;
- conduct your business or use the Introze App in a manner that results in, or may result, in complaints, disputes, claims, reversals, chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to Introze, a user, a third party or you;
- use the Introze App to make transactions for the purpose of earning rewards, perks, miles, points, etc. with your credit card, debit card, or bank account;
- use your account or the Introze App in a manner that Introze, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover reasonably believe to be an abuse of the credit card system or a violation of credit card association rules;
- allow your Introze account to have a negative balance; provide yourself a cash advance from your credit card (or help others to do so);
- disclose or distribute another Introze user's Personal Information to a third party, or use the information for marketing purposes unless you receive the user's express consent to do so;
- use the Introze App in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Introze App, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Introze App or its infrastructure;
- use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access the Introze App or extract other user's information;
- upload or facilitate any viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Introze App or damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
- use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Introze App or other users' content or information without prior written consent from Introze.
- take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers;
- use the Introze Service to test credit card behaviors;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Introze App or any system or network, or attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Introze App that you are not authorized to access;
- encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
- Acceptable Use
You agree that payment of money to another Introze user on the Introze App is solely intended for the purposes of thanking the other user for an introduction to a new contact. You will not send any payments to any Introze users for any other reason other than to thank that user for an introduction the user has made for you. That means you will not use the payments features of Introze for the payments of any goods or services other than as a thank you for an introduction made for you. You also understand that a thank you payment for an introduction is never an obligation or requirement. Your decision to send another Introze user a payment as a thank you for an introduction is in your discretion and is always optional. Introze does not require any payments to be made in return for any introductions made for you.
You agree not to use Introze payment services to pay for any goods or services other than the specific use mentioned above.
- Legal Compliance
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the IntrozeApp is in conformance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By using the IntrozeApp, you warrant and represent that you will not use the Introze App to violate any laws, statutes, ordinances, or regulations.
You are responsible for all reversals, chargebacks, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by Introze, a Introze user, or a third party caused by or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, and/or your use of the IntrozeApp. You agree to reimburse Introze, a user, or a third party for any and all such liability.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the accuracy of all payments sent using the IntrozeApp, including but not limited to the accuracy of the amount paid and the recipient. Introze shall not be responsible or in any way held liable due to inaccurate payments, including but not limited to sending an incorrect amount of money or sending money to an incorrect recipient.
If we have reason to believe that you have engaged in any restricted activities, made excessive or unexplainable transactions, violated any parts of this Agreement or provided any incorrect information, we may take various actions to protect Introze, another Introze user, a third party, or you from reversals, chargebacks, claims, fees, fines, penalties and any other liability. The actions we may take include but are not limited to the following:
- We may close, suspend, or limit your access to your account or the IntrozeApp (such as limiting access to any of your funding sources, and your ability to send money, make withdrawals, or remove financial information);
- we may contact users who have sent you money, contact your bank or credit card issuer, and warn other users, law enforcement, or impacted third parties of your actions;
- we may update inaccurate information you provided us;
- we may refuse to provide the Introze App to you in the future;
- we may hold your funds for up to 180 days if reasonably needed to protect against the risk of liability; and
- we may take legal action against you.
- Account Closure, Termination of Service, or Limited Account Access
If we limit or close your account or terminate your use of the Introze App for any reason, you may contact us and request restoration of access if appropriate. However, if we deem you violated this Agreement, restoration is at our sole discretion.
You may stop using the Introze App at any time or may close your accounts by contacting us. Introze, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the Introze App, to terminate this Agreement, or to terminate your access to the Introze App for any reason and at any time. If we terminate or limit your use of the Introze App for any reason, we will use reasonable efforts to provide you with notice of our actions.
- Policy Violation
If Introze incurs any damages because you violate our policies, break any laws, or otherwise cause Introze to suffer any damages or incur any expenses then we may hold your funds up to 180 days, fine you for each such violation and take legal action against you to recover additional losses, investigation costs, fines, or legal fees we may incur. You acknowledge and agree that a fine of US $2,000.00 for each violation of this Agreement is a reasonable minimum estimate of Introze's damages that reasonably would result from such action. Introze may deduct such fines directly from any existing balance in the offending account, or any other Introze account you control.
- Waiver of Right to Jury; Class Action Waiver
To the extent allowed by law, you agree to irrevocably waive any right you may have to a trial by jury or other court trial (other than small claims court) or to serve as a representative, as a private attorney general, or in any other representative capacity, or to participate as a member of a class of claimants, in any lawsuit, arbitration or other proceeding filed against us and/or related third parties.
- Liability of Introze for Failure to Complete Transfers
If Introze does not complete a transfer to or from your account, or using your saved payment information, on time or in the correct amount according to this Agreement, Introze will not be liable:
- If, through no fault of Introze's, you do not have enough money in your balance, and Introze is unable to charge the transaction to your linked credit card;
- the funds in your account are subject to legal process or other encumbrance restricting their use;
- If the Introze App was not working properly and you knew about the breakdown when you started the transfer;
- If the failure results from a failure of a financial institution that issues the credit card or debit card linked to your account, or Introze is unable to access a linked credit card for any reason other than due to Introze's fault;
- If you provided inaccurate or incomplete information regarding the transfer;
- If the transfer appears suspicious, fraudulent, or unauthorized, and Introze cannot confirm that it is a legitimate transfer, or if the account of either user involved in the transfer is under investigation by Introze or if the transfer is or appears to be prohibited by any applicable law or rules
Neither Introze nor any of its affiliates, vendors, agents or suppliers will be liable for, and you agree not to seek against any of the foregoing, any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Introze App, including, but not limited to, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, consequential damages or damages resulting from the use of service, loss of use of the service, lost data, lost profits, or business interruption arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Introze App, any delays in the Introze App, or the inability to use the Introze App, or any portion thereof, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if all or any of us have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Introze does not have any control over, and cannot ensure the accuracy, merit, validity, or usefulness of any introductions you thank any of your contacts for by using the Introze App.
Introze will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, and check issuances are processed in a timely manner but Introze makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing.
- Assumption of Rights
If Introze makes a payment to you for a claim, reversal or chargeback that you file with us against a recipient of your payment, you agree that Introze assumes your rights against the recipient and third parties related to the payment, and may pursue those rights directly or on your behalf, in Introze's discretion.
- Release of Introze
If you have a dispute with one or more users relating to the payment of money through the Introze App, Introze is not responsible for any such dispute and you hereby release Introze (and our officers, directors, agents, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
In the event of termination of this Agreement or the IntrozeApp, the terms in this Agreement that by their nature are continuing shall survive such termination, including but not limited to the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities.
- Independent Contractors
The parties agree they are independent contractors to each other in performing their respective obligations hereunder. Nothing in this Agreement or in the working relationship being established and developed hereunder shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause, the parties to be treated as partners, joint venturers, or otherwise as joint associates for profit.
- Final Terms
You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our consent, and you may not assign this Agreement, and any assignment of this Agreement by you will be null and void. This Agreement does not create or confer any third-party beneficiary rights.Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent or similar breaches.Any legal action arising out of your use of the Introze App must be brought within one year after the cause of action has arisen. Introze reserves the right to transfer or assign this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time. Introze reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Agreement or your Introze account, please email us at SupportTeam@introze.com. If you have any feedback that you would like us to consider, please email us at AppFeedback@introze.com. Introze welcomes your comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions, but please note that we may use your ideas without compensating you if you volunteer feedback or suggestions.
Copyright © Introze